RN Supervisor - Bakersfield/Lamont
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO, CME|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Registered Nurse Supervisors are licensed health professionals who perform patient care, technical and supportive services in the clinical setting. The RN supports the philosophy and complies with the protocols, policies and procedures of the Organization. As the leader of the nursing health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Remains flexible to changing systems, is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect. |
Clinica Sierra Vista is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and complies fully with the American's With Disabilities Act. CSV supports the "Community Health Center Veterans Hiring Challenge" and encourages military veterans to apply.
|Duties:|| 1. Serve as a leader of the nursing health care team, delegates task appropriately and demonstrates appropriate accountability. |
2. Demonstrates a professional, supportive attitude.
3. Leads and directs others through the change process.
4. Utilizes communization strategies including chain of command and issue escalation, which result in intended outcomes.
5. Participates in problem identification and resolution.
6. Mentors, orients, and coaches others in clinic specific operations and patient care activities.
7. Share responsibilities and authority with subordinates and holds him/her accountable for performance.
8. Demonstrates ability to problem solve with other departments in order to assist member problem resolution.
9. Prioritizes delegates, and supervises work assignments appropriately to ensure completion of patient care activities.
1. Applies standard precautions; maintains a safe environment for self and others.
2. Discusses patient findings and progress toward outcomes with providers and other members of the health care team.
3. Demonstrate competencies during the probationary period and ongoing.
4. Make comprehensive nursing decisions based on interpretation of data, assessments, and evaluations of patientís outcomes.
5. Participates in departmental performance improvement activities, i.e., planning measuring/monitoring, assessing, and improving.
6. Utilize computer systems effectively and efficiently for organizational purposes
|Qualifications:||1. Current California Registered Nurse License. |
2. Current Basic Life Support card.
3. Valid California drivers license with clean DMV record.
4. Supervisory experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.