|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Position Summary: |
High Volume Business Transactions. Perform accounting work of average difficulty. Principally responsible for the general ledger, account analysis and keeping the fixed asset inventory up to date; to assist the Comptroller in matters related to input and output information required from the computer; and to do related work as required.
1. Assists in the maintenance of the general ledger.
2. Assists in cash receipts, as assigned.
3. Reconciles cash receipts to revenue on corporate practice management system.
4. Prepares various reports that track data for Cost Reports, UDS and OSHPD reports.
5. Participate in the preparation of corporate and program audits.
6. Maintain Managed Care Plans payment and enrollment stats.
7. Prepares various reports that track data for Managed Care Plans.
8. Provides revenue and expense report to CFO.
1. On a scheduled basis may be required to work at any Satellite Facility.
2. Ability to work a varied schedule that may include Saturday.
1. College degree with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field providing substantial work in Accounting or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
2. Knowledge or and experience with Microsoft Office Programs, advance Excel proficiency.
4. Knowledge of methods, practices and terminology used in financial and statistical clerical work.
5. Ability to establish and maintain fiscal records and procedures.
6. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.